- Product is ordered and purchased on The Local Find
- Our Makers receive an order for the items, and ship it out to the Customer to the address listed in the checkout process by the Customer. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are estimates only. The Local Find is not liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. The delivery of Goods may arrive in separate shipments if a Buyer purchases multiple products per order.
- If the goods are subject to damage on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or problem must be given in writing to the carrier at the time of delivery. The Customer must notify The Local Find of the damage. The Customer must notify us of any short delivery or Goods damaged in delivery, in writing, within three days of delivery. If the Customer fails to do so within this time, the Goods are deemed to be delivered in good condition and in the quantities set out on the invoice and/or bill of lading. In addition buyer must show The Local Find the original box that the product was delivered in when a claim is made that the product was damaged in order for us to evaluate a damaged goods claim. If the original box that the goods were delivered in is not available Goods are deemed to be delivered in good condition in the quantities set out on the invoice and/or bill of lading. In each case, the notification must include the invoice number, Order Confirmation number, delivery note number and details of the claim. In the case of a valid claim for damaged Goods, the Seller may, in its sole discretion, replace the Goods (or the part in question) or refund to the Customer the Purchase Price (or an appropriate proportion of the Purchase Price) exclusive of shipping, import/export or customs duties, tariffs, charges and/or other charges, as per the Customer’s original method(s) of Purchase. Damaged Goods must be returned to the Seller. In the case of a short shipment, the Maker shall deliver the outstanding portion of the Order. After delivery of the Goods, or refund of the Purchase Price, the Seller will have no further liability to the Customer for the short shipment or damaged Goods.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller may pursue any remedy legally available, including either or both of the following:
- The Seller may store the Goods until actual delivery is effected and charge the Customer for the cost (including insurance) of storage, together with any other reasonable incidental costs; and/or
- Sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable by the Seller and (after deducting all storage and selling expenses) charge the Customer for any shortfall below the Purchase Price.
Hand wash if possible, but if you must machine wash place item in wash bag on delicate cycle, cold water and do not put in dryer.
Faux fur can shed, please keep it out of your little one’s mouth.
Mobiles and wall hangings are not toys, please keep out of reach of children, handle with care.
Some plush toys have buttons and small pieces, please keep this in mind.
- Classic Full Square
- Made using 100% Up-cycled Fabric - Most are 100% Cotton, or Natural Blends
- Hand Stamped 100% Leather Label
- Machine Wash on Cold, Hang to Dry and save some power!
- Handmade in Canada
- 100% Real Leather
- 100% Solid Brass Hardware - Antique Brass Color
- 100% Solid Brass Rivets
- Hand Stamped 'HM' - Handsome Mountain Brand Initials
- Beautiful Hand Braided Detail is Excellent for Additional Strength
- Lengths Listed in Drop Down Menu
- Made in Canada
- 100% Nylon - Polyurethane Coated on the Backside
- 3/8" Thick Closed Cell Cross Linked Foam
- 100% Leather Handsome Mountain Patch
- 100% Leather Straps
- Made in Canada